PMI ACP IT
Agile practices make projects that require flexibility and change more efficient. Validating agile skills and techniques through certification provides endless employment opportunities.
Lucrative employment opportunities exist for those who develop agile skills and validate their level of expertise with a PMI certification.
LEARN IN-DEMAND SKILLS
Agile practices are in-demand, project management skills that are desperately needed in a plethora of industries.
PMI certifications are recognized all over the world and provide opportunities for those who train, complete requirements and pass their certification exams.
Qualification: PMI ACP
Study time: Full time – one week | Part time – two to three months
Student support: Success Advisors
Prerequisites: Experience working in agile project teams
Assessment: Exam based – PMI ACP
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Project managers, project leaders, project directors, practitioners seeking to demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile practices
Essential skills for your career
- Agile project management essentials
- Adopting an agile approach to project management
- An overview of agile methodologies
- Overview of the scrum development process
- Agile planning: project initiating and requirements gathering
- Agile planning: doing estimates and completing the release plan
- Planning and monitoring iterations on an agile project
- Leading an agile team
- Managing stakeholder engagement on an agile project
- Ensuring delivery of value and quality in agile projects
Get certified the KnowledgeNet way
Professional development that works around you
- World’s #1 eLearning portal
- Global community of peers
- 12 months unlimited access
- Training mapped to agile exam curriculum
- Award winning training used globally by leading corporate clients