Define Your Tomorrow
JOIN US IN OUR QUEST FOR KNOWLEDGE AS LIFELONG LEARNERS
Join us and achieve your goals.
At the core of KnowledgeNet’s culture lies our commitment to empower our students with there sources needed to develop in-demand skills. In honoring this commitment, we’re excited to announce our partnership with Degreed, the world’s first, lifelong learning platform.
The LMS market is a vast sea of comparable products with indistinct features designed around the needs of HR departments, not students. Degreed’s student-focused Learning Platform stands in stark contrast to traditional learning platforms and allows students to discover new content, track progress and get recognized for ALL the learning they do.
Degreed Makes It Easy To Advance Your Career
- Get recognized for all the learning you’re doing
- Track all your learning with Degreed’s Chrome extension
- Find what you need to quickly build your career
- Learn skills and be more effective at your job
- Find mentors to get the help you need
- Follow industry leaders and professional groups
- Keep up with what your peers are learning
- Learn anytime, anywhere with the Degreed Mobile App- iOS or Android
- Stay current by following Degreed on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
Lifelong Learner Testimony
Maggie, a Degreed user and lifelong learner, takes us through her experience as she integrates learning into her everyday life. From her morning routine, to her commute, to running errands in Chinatown, Degreed allows her to track and find learning from any source.
LEARN EVERY DAY
Access insightful articles, and relevant videos. Earn credits through learning opportunity engagement.
Curated doses of learning based on:
Your Learning Goals, Social Recommendations, Trending Topics and Thought Leaders.
SEE HOW FAR YOU’VE COME
Personalized learning pathways and structured career tracks.
Capture all the learning you’re already doing on your phone.
- Add to your Degreed profile from anywhere.
- Save interesting thing to learn later.
- Easily share what you’re learning.