ACUCW2 – Administering Cisco Unified Communications Workspace Part 2: Advanced v10.5
- Administrators who need a more comprehensive understanding of the Cisco UC infrastructure
- Administrators, engineers, network architects, and integrators with overall responsibility for Cisco UC networks
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
This hands-on, exclusive course builds on the foundation provided by ACUCW1 and focuses on advanced administration of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) v10. In this course, you will learn to build the UC infrastructure, including deploying a variable-length on-net dial plan that supports multiple sites.
After learning how to configure the system, you’ll discover how native presence and instant messaging and presence can enhance collaboration. You’ll deploy a client services framework client, Jabber, and explore the challenges that are presented by the North American Numbering Plan (NANP).
You will explore bandwidth management and call admission control tools used to manage calling in a network with multiple sites. You will learn about mobility features, including device mobility, extension mobility, and unified mobility (single number reach), that are used in networks with multiple sites. You will configure hunt lists, call park options, and configure IP phone services.
1. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Introduction
- Role of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Its Architecture, and Its Deployment and Redundancy Options
- Performing Initial Cisco Unified Communications Manager Configuration
- Deploying Endpoints and End Users
2. CUCM Dial Plan and Calling Privileges
- Dial Plan Components
- Identifying Issues in a Multisite Implementation
- Identifying Multisite Deployment Solutions
- Implementing Calling Privileges
- Implementing Gateway Selection and PSTN Access Features
3. Bandwidth Management and Call Admission Control
- Managing Bandwidth
- Implementing Call Admission Control
4. Implementation of Features and Applications for Multisite Deployments
- Implementing Device Mobility
- Implementing Cisco Extension Mobility
- Implementing Cisco Unified Mobility
5. Cisco Native Presence
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Native Presence
6. Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM&P
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
- Enabling Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
7. Implementing Call Coverage
- Implementing Call Coverage in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
8. Cisco IP Phone Services
- Deploying IP Phone Services