Adding Images to Presentations in PowerPoint 2010
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Inserting images, such as photographs, clip art, and shapes, into your PowerPoint 2010 presentation can help to capture and keep the attention of your audience. This course will show you how to insert, format, and apply special effects to your images so that they provide the maximum impact for your presentation. You will learn how to create a photo album and create a presentation that effectively displays your favorite photos. In addition, you will be shown how to use the new built-in screen capture tool that enables you to capture and embed screenshots of other programs into your slides.
Using Graphic Elements in Presentations
- insert and format a picture used in a PowerPoint 2010 presentation
- create a photo album in PowerPoint 2010
- insert and format clip art using PowerPoint 2010
- insert and format a shape using PowerPoint 2010
- apply special effects to an image using PowerPoint 2010
- add a hyperlink to an object using PowerPoint 2010
- insert and edit a graphic image in a PowerPoint presentation
- find and add clip art to a PowerPoint slide
- format a shape and add a hyperlink in a PowerPoint presentation