Adding Lists and Objects in Word 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
You can add a number of different objects to your Word 2013 documents to help increase readability and functionality, and also improve their appearance. Several available types of lists, such as bulleted and numbered lists, allow you to format and organize information. Signature lines offer added data security and allow you to easily specify that a signature is required on a document. You can include dates and times to mark when a document was created, when something is due, or for tracking purposes. Hyperlinks allow you to link to other sections of a document, to other documents, to web sites, and to e-mail addresses. This course demonstrates how to create and format various types of lists, and to work with hyperlinks in your document. It demonstrates how to insert the date and time in a document and how to add digital signatures.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-418: Word 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Word 2013.
Inserting Lists in Word 2013
- describe ways to create lists in Word 2013
- choose the best way to create a list in Word 2013
Using Hyperlinks in Word 2013
- describe ways to add hyperlinks to Word 2013 documents
- choose the best way to connect content using hyperlinks in a Word 2013 document
Adding Dates, Times, and Signatures in Word 2013
- standardize dates and times in Word 2013 documents
- add a digital signature to a document in Word 2013
- choose the best way to add the date and a digital signature to a document in Word 2013