In this course, you will learn the best practices for building and testing AngularJS application through a thorough understanding of the AngularJS internals. You will discover how to use the rich components of Angular-UI to enhance your application and test drive it with Protractor.
Note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
- AngularJS application
- Root scopes, services, factories, providers, filters, and decorators
- AngularJS Patterns
- Building AngularJS applications with NPM and CommonJS
- AngularJS Internals
- End-to-end testing with Protractor
Experienced web developers with a minimal of six months AngularJS development who want to:
- Learn more about the AngularJS ecosystem
- Understand now development tooling like Gulp can make them more productive
- Both unit test and end to end test their AngularJS application
- Learn more about the internals of AngularJS
- Optimize their productivity while building AngularJS applications