Advanced Customizing with Project 2010
Individuals familiar with basic project concepts who wish to use Microsoft Project 2010 at an advanced level
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
A well set up project file is essential to the success of a project. The advanced project file customizations available in Project 2010 can simplify many project management tasks, saving you time, and increasing the effectiveness of project analysis and reporting tools throughout the life of your project. This course covers how to customize default options, add new tabs and groups to the Ribbon, and add new buttons to the Quick Access Toolbar. You will also learn how to import or export a customized Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar so that project team members can share and enjoy consistent user interface customizations. This course also covers how to create custom fields that contain specially formatted task and resource data, such as formulas, graphical indicators, and outline codes that meet the unique needs of your project.
Advanced Customizing of Project 2010
- recognize how to set advanced project options to perform given calculations
- customize the Quick Access toolbar in Project 2010
- customize the Ribbon in Project 2010
- create a custom field in Project 2010
- create custom outline codes for a project
- order the steps of the procedure for creating custom outline codes
- customize settings and user interface in a project file
- create custom fields for a project