Advanced Formatting in Word 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Word 2013 offers features that make it easier to format your documents to give them a professional, stylized appearance. The Design tab offers features that alter the appearance of your entire document. You can quickly apply a theme to give the document visual continuity. You can also easily create and customize a page background. This course covers these features and also includes tips on adjusting paragraph tab settings, using Paste Special to maintain greater control over how text and its formatting are pasted into a document, adjusting line spacing within a paragraph, and changing AutoFormat settings to automatically change the appearance of text as it’s typed.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-418: Word 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Word 2013.
Themes and Backgrounds in Word 2013
- apply, modify, and save a theme in Word 2013
- create a customized theme for a document in Word 2013
- create a background for a page in Word 2013
- add a textured background and a border to a document in Word 2013
Advanced Formatting Tools in Word 2013
- adjust the spacing of a document in Word 2013
- adjust AutoFormat settings in Word 2013
- use Paste Special options in Word 2013
- adjust paragraph formatting and use auto formatting tools in Word 2013
Using Tabs in Word 2013
- adjust the tabs within a document in Word 2013
- adjust tabs in a Word 2013 document