Advanced Formulas and Functions in Excel 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Expert level in the use of Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
The Excel 2013 function library includes a number of functions in the Date and time, Logical, and Lookup and reference categories that enables you to quickly complete tasks and analyze data. Date and time functions allow you to capture dates and times properly. This course covers date and time functions such as NOW, TODAY, DATE, and NETWORKDAYS. Logical and IF-type functions help you make decisions. This course covers IF, AND, OR, AVERAGEIFS, COUNTIFS, and SUMIFS. Lookup and reference functions allow you to perform table lookups to return required information about specific worksheet cells. This course covers lookup and reference functions such as LOOKUP, VLOOKUP, and HLOOKUP. Excel 2013 also provides tools to identify, trace, and troubleshoot errors.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-427: Excel 2013 Expert Part One, and Exam 77-428: Excel 2013 Expert Part Two, which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Excel Expert 2013.
Date and Time Functions
- use date and time functions in Excel 2013
- decide how to use date and time functions in Excel 2013
Logical and IF-type Functions
- use logical functions in Excel 2013
- choose the logical functions to use in Excel 2013
Transposing and Looking Up Data with Functions
- transpose data in Excel 2013
- look up data with functions in Excel 2013
- decide how to look up data with functions in Excel 2013
Tracing Errors and Troubleshooting
- trace errors in Excel 2013
- decide how to trace errors in Excel 2013