Advanced Scheduling Management with Project 2010
Individuals familiar with basic project concepts who wish to use Microsoft Project 2010 at an advanced level
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Ongoing inspection and adjustment of the project plan is vital to address impacts to the project schedule and address scope and budget changes. This course covers how to easily identify warnings, solutions, and drivers for tasks using Task Inspector, how to address repetitive tasks by creating a recurring task, and how to inactivate tasks that are no longer necessary to the project. This course also covers ways to inspect a project plan by grouping, filtering, and displaying the critical path.
Tools for Effective Schedule Management
- recognize how to use Task Inspector to examine scheduling problems
- create a recurring task
- recognize how to inactivate a task in Project 2010
- group tasks and resources within a project plan
- use filters to view project information
- recognize when to use the critical path tools in Project 2010
- use Task Inspector to resolve a scheduling problem
- modify tasks in a project plan
- use grouping and filtering to modify the view of a project plan