Advanced Slide Shows Tools in PowerPoint 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
PowerPoint 2013 provides you with all the tools necessary to create and present engaging and effective presentations. As an advanced user, you can take advantage of features that allow you to customize your animations to create just the right effect. PowerPoint has tools for getting your animations to move at the right speed and in the right order using custom animation effects and motion paths. You’ll learn how to merge shapes, add shape effects and how to use pictures and shapes as links to other pages in the presentation, or to pages on the Internet. This course also explores various ways of incorporating and modifying charts to create professional and effective presentations. Lastly, you’ll learn how to create consistent looking presentations using tools like Smart Guides and Master Level Guides to align objects across all slides.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-422: PowerPoint 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): PowerPoint 2013.
Custom Animations and Objects
- create custom animations in PowerPoint 2013
- modify PowerPoint 2013 presentation objects to suit your purpose
- customize animations and objects in your PowerPoint 2013 presentations
Working with Charts
- add charts to PowerPoint 2013 presentations
- modify the look of a chart in PowerPoint 2013
- add and modify charts to your PowerPoint 2013 presentation
Creating Consistent Presentations
- maintain a consistent look and feel across slides in a PowerPoint 2013 presentation
- create master-level guides and slide masters