Advanced Table Customization in Word 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Word 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Word 2013 offers a number of in-depth ways to edit and work with tables. This course demonstrates how to resize and move parts of a table, convert tables to text, sort the data within a table, and use formulas to calculate numerical data. It also covers methods for integrating tables into the rest of the content on a page to create a professional look to your document.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-418: Word 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Word 2013.
Moving and Resizing Table Elements in Word 2013
- move columns and rows of a table in Word 2013
- resize a row, column, or cell in a Word 2013 table
- manipulate columns and rows of a table in Word 2013
Working with Table Data in Word 2013
- sort data in a table
- use formulas in a Word 2013 table
- sort data and use formulas in a table in Word 2013
Integrating Tables into Page Layout in Word 2013
- use tools for integrating tables within a page in Word 2013
- adjust table properties, view gridlines, and convert a table to text in Word 2013