Animations and Media in PowerPoint 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
PowerPoint 2013 can help you make presentations more dynamic by adding audio and video clips to any slide. You can directly insert, edit, and play video in your presentation, as well as add audio clips to create attention-grabbing sound effects. PowerPoint 2013 also has new animation tools which make slide shows more fluid and interesting. All of these features are discussed in this course.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-422: PowerPoint 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): PowerPoint 2013.
- apply animations to PowerPoint 2013 presentations
- animate presentation elements in PowerPoint 2013
- use audio in PowrPoint 2013 presentations
- add and format audio in PowerPoint 2013.
- add video and manage its playback in PowerPoint 2013
- use video in PowerPoint 2013 presentations