Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT)
- Technicians employed by an Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Self Servicing Account (SSA)
- Anyone motivated to demonstrate their knowledge of technician-level service and support skills
- For persons not employed by an AASP or SSA, attaining ACiT certification verifies skills and knowledge that may be sought by a prospective employer, such as an Apple Reseller or a self-servicing entity like a school system
Successful completion ofApple Service Fundamentalsis required for certification.
This course enables you to become certified for troubleshooting and repairing iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV at an Apple Authorized service facility. Interactive discussions and hands-on exercises guide you through the setup, navigation, features, and associated services of iOS devices. You will also learn how to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair iOS devices. Your knowledge and skills are tested and reinforced by working through real-world scenarios and hands-on labs. Training for ACiT 2016 is available to technicians who work at or wish to work at Apple-authorized service facilities.
- iOS Services
- iOS Devices
- iOS Features
- iOS Care
- iOS Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Visual Mechanical Inspection Guides
- Servicing iPhone