Applying Basic Data Formatting in Excel 2010
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Excel 2010 provides a number of tools and features that allow you to visually enhance the appearance of worksheets and workbooks. Data and cells can be manipulated and customized using various positioning and formatting features. This course explores the processing of formatting cells and text, using tools such as the format painter and changing the way text is presented in order for it to be more visually appealing. This course also explains the various options for formatting numbers in Excel 2010.
Formatting Text and Numbers in Excel 2010
- apply basic text formatting
- apply and copy cell formatting
- recognize how alignment commands change the position of text
- apply and modify number formats
- match number formats with examples
- format text and cells
- align text in a cell
- modify and apply a number format