Architecting on AWS
- Individuals who are responsible for designing cloud infrastructure and reference architectures
- Systems engineers and developers who are responsible for designing and implementing architectures on AWS
- Attended AWS Essentials or have equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS. Solutions architects will learn how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions. This course emphasizes AWS cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help you think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS. Case studies throughout the course showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented.
This is an emerging technology course. Course outline is subject to change as needed.