Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Design and Process
- Cloud solutions architects
- Systems operations professionals
- DevOps engineers
- IT managers
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform
- Have completed Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure (#5973) or have equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
This two-day instructor-led class equips you to build highly reliable and efficient solutions on Google Cloud Platform. It is a continuation of the Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure course and assumes hands-on experience with the technologies covered in that course. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, you will learn to design GCP deployments that are highly reliable and secure; and how to operate GCP deployments in a highly available and cost-effective manner.
Please contact us for information about the objectives of this course.