Avaya Aura¬ Session Manager and System Manager Implementation (R6.3)
In this course, you will identify the hardware needed to support System and Session Manager. You will also learn how Avaya System Platform and the System Manager templates are installed. Hands on labs allow you to install Session Manager and perform the initial configuration needed to support its functionality. Furthermore, you will perform post-install testing and verification of System and Session Manager.
This course is also available as part of the combined boot camp: Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager Implementation, Administration, and Support (9U01003).
- Describe the purpose and function of System and Session Manager
- Describe the System and Session Manager software architecture
- Install System Platform and the System Manager template
- Install Session Manager software
- Perform post-install and verification tasks
- Install and activate an authentication file
- Define SIP domains, locations, SIP entities, and entity links
- Define the Session Manager instance
- Configure Session Manager for redundancy
- Configure Session Manager Failover Groups
- Install and configure a Branch Session Manager
Individuals responsible for installing the Avaya Aura System and Session Manager