Avaya Aura Communication Manager Fundamentals
In this course, you will learn the core features and basic designs of the Avaya Aura¬ Communication Manager (CM) solution. You will be able to recall the concepts needed in relation to Avaya Aura¬ Communication Manager for success in subsequent curriculums and credentials. This course will cover the following products and solutions:
- Avaya Aura CM Hardware (Servers, Media Gateways, and Branch Gateways)
- Avaya Aura CM Software, Architecture, Protocols, and Features
- Avaya Aura Administration and Tools
- Secure Access Link (SAL) – Avaya Remote Access
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager Messaging (CMM)
- Avaya Aura and Solution Templates
- Install and configure Avaya Aura Communication Manager and Communication Manager Messaging
- Install a Service Pack on Avaya Common Servers (ACS) and S8300D Server
- Administer Avaya Site Administration (ASA)
- New messaging subscriber
- Create a call coverage path that sends unanswered calls to the Voice Mailbox
- Configure an IP telephone and softphone
- IP network region
- Maintenance and alarms using Avaya documentation
Avaya associates, partners, customers, and end-users with a desire to learn the Avaya Aura technologies
1. Describe the Avaya Aura solution.
2. Describe how to install and configure Avaya Aura System Platform and Communication Manager.
3. Describe the Patch Guardian policy for service packs and patches.
4. Use Avaya Site Administration (ASA) to configure:
- Dial Plan and Feature Access Codes