Avaya Aura Communication Manager Fundamentals
Avaya associates, partners, customers, and end-users with a desire to learn the Avaya Aura technologies
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
In this course, you will learn the core features and basic designs of the Avaya Aura Communication Manager (CM) solution. You will be able to recall the concepts needed in relation to Avaya Aura Communication Manager for success in subsequent curriculums and credentials. This course will cover the following products and solutions:
- Avaya Aura CM Hardware (Servers, Media Gateways, and Branch Gateways)
- Avaya Aura CM Software, Architecture, Protocols, and Features
- Avaya Aura Administration and Tools
- Secure Access Link (SAL) – Avaya Remote Access
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager Messaging (CMM)
1. Describe the Avaya Aura solution.
2. Describe how to install and configure Avaya Aura System Platform and Communication Manager.
3. Describe the Patch Guardian policy for service packs and patches.
4. Use Avaya Site Administration (ASA) to configure:
- Dial Plan and Feature Access Codes