AWS Technical Essentials
- Individuals responsible for articulating the business benefits of AWS services
- Individuals new to AWS
- Sysops administrators and developers who are interested in using AWS services
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
In this course, you will be introduced to AWS products, services, and common solutions with demos, knowledge checks, and hands-on lab activities. You will learn the basic fundamentals to become more proficient in AWS and be empowered to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements.
- Introduction and History of AWS
- AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
- AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
- AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
- AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
Note: This is an emerging technology course. The course outline is subject to change as needed.