BTEABVD-Executing Cisco Advanced Business Value Analysis and Design Techniques
- Cisco and Cisco Channel Partner Sales professionals looking to improve their ability to sell Cisco Solutions by understanding the business requirements of customers undergoing IT transformation.
- Typical roles include:
- Account Manager (AM)
- Client Director (CD)
- Business Development Manager (BDM)
- Sales Specialist (SS)
- Client Services Executive (CSE or CSX)
- Services Solution Executive (SSE)
- Systems Engineer (SE)
- Consulting Systems Engineer (CSE)
- Customer Solution Architect (CSA).
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- Cisco Business Value Specialist Certification
Individuals who execute Cisco advanced business analysis and design techniques have senior-level responsibility for Cisco relationships and accounts, or make significant contributions to securing commitments for Cisco products and/or service purchases. These practitioners have leadership responsibility to meet account revenue goals and work with customers to achieve their desired enterprise and strategic outcomes through the implementation and adoption of technology solutions.
Practitioners generally work with major global and/or large enterprise customers and they are involved with the customer’s business transformation and innovation process for more complex, leading edge or high-scale use of technology. These individuals also serve as role models, mentors, and leaders for account team professionals who are earlier in their career.
As part of this class, in addition to practical course work, ancillary materials are provided to enable individuals to successfully define technology solutions that drive business outcomes in their everyday job role.
This course will prepare students for the Executing Cisco Advanced Business Value Analysis and Design Techniquesÿexam (840-425).