BTROAD-Building Cisco Business Outcome-Aligned IT Roadmaps
In this course, you will acquire competence in all the important elements for the capture, analysis, design, and development of business- and IT-aligned architecture propositions.
This course is divided into a series of focused modules that will enable you to build knowledge, understanding, and confidence in the skills, capabilities, and frameworks that you will need to develop across your teams to engage and present in an architecturally aligned approach.
The course is designed to help you understand the business and technology drivers that necessitate the transition from products and solutions to an architectural approach and how this will require the fundamental change of your approach. The course also presents and utilizes a methodology that you can use to engage architecturally with you customers and create a unique architecture roadmap tied to the business strategies and objectives of customers.
Each of the modules focuses on specific areas that, when combined, will provide the basis for the development toward architecturally focused engagements. The course prepares you for the Cisco Business IT Roadmap Specialist exam (#820-432).
- Adopt a consultative, business led sales approach to customer engagements
- Conduct a workshop to capture business strategies, objectives, and requirements
- Apply the Cisco Transformational Networking methodology to create a technology and initiatives roadmap (plus supporting deliverables), aligned to the customer’s business priorities
- Develop and position a business case for the roadmap to include Cisco architectural propositions, Smart Solutions, services and related offerings
- Convey roadmap benefits; gain customer executive buy-in and commitment for action
Engineers and Architects involved in the planning of customer solutions