Build a Business Transformation Vision with Google Cloud
- Traditional enterprise business decision-makers
- Anyone leading Product, Operations, Finance, People Management, Sales, Marketing, and Client Management interested in learning how cloud, specifically Google Cloud Platform, can support their business transformation.
- Minimum group of 3-6 from an organization; varied leadership responsibilities
- Savvy about your own business products/services and industry
- Some knowledge of capital expenditure
- No prior technical knowledge is required
- Either a Gmail account or confirmed access to Google Docs, Drive, Forms and Slides
If youre wondering about the hype surrounding the cloud or want to know what it can do for your enterprisewithout the technical jargonthis course is for you.
Learn what Google Cloud technology makes possible through three distinct lenses: technology, economics, and security. A fourth lens helps you rethink optimization by leading a people-first culture of innovation. While working in groups, explore machine learning use cases to define a concrete transformation vision for your business. This vision will take into account all cloud adoption phases so that you can mobilize your teams to work in tandem toward business acceleration while reducing costs.
Module 1: Then and Now
Objective: Differentiate Google Cloud from traditional technology through financial and IT lenses.
- What is a traditional business IT anatomy
- How have business needs prompted the evolution of IT over the years
- What is cloud What is unique about Google Cloud
- How does Google Clouds technology and cost model address business challenges
Module 2: Creating Value
Objective: Describe the top ways Google Cloud Platform (GCP) innovatively reduces costs and creates values.
- What are the GCP product categories and what business needs do they address
- How does GCP innovatively reduce costs
- How does GCP innovatively create value
- What are some business transformation cases that use GCP
Module 3: Culture of Innovation
Objective: Explain the process to promote a culture of innovation using examples.
- What are the pros and cons of innovation and disruptive innovation
- What are the steps to promote a culture of innovation
- What enables and inhibits innovation What are some examples
- How can I promote a culture of innovation today
Module 4: Secure and Compliant
Objective: Describe Googles multi-layer measures to ensure customer data is secure, private, and compliant per government or industry regulations.
- What are todays top data and security threats/challenges
- How are compliance requirements shifting with Cloud technology
- What are top Google Cloud Platform (GCP) measures to maintain data and network security
- How can you manage governance (GRC) with GCP
Workshop: Transformation Vision
Objectives: Build a business transformation vision using Google Cloud product capabilities.
- Round 1: Identify business challenge
- Round 2: Explore machine learning use cases
- Round 3: Brainstorm potential solutions using data
- Round 4: Prioritize potential solutions