Building Your Professional Network
Individual contributors who want to develop effective relationships throughout their organization.
A key factor in advancing your career is using good communication skills to build strong professional relationships and maintain an effective business network of contacts. This course provides you with the essential communication skills required to establish a business network and includes strategies for building rapport with new contacts during networking opportunities. It also covers best practices for maintaining your network so that business contacts can help you achieve your career goals.
Professional Networking Strategies
- identify ways in which a business network is important
- recognize where to find networking opportunities
- identify best practices for attracting new network connections
- match strategies for conversing with new people to appropriate examples
- recognize strategies you can use to maintain your business network
- utilize appropriate techniques to start your own business network