Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB421)
Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement EIPs using Camel’s features and capabilities.
- Understanding of Java, including Java developments tools (such as Maven and Eclipse), and the Spring Framework
- Basic knowledge of and experience with Apache Maven
This course that gives Java developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel and the enhancements and tools Red Hat offers in support of Camel development.
Camel development is organized around:
- Processors that massage, interpret, and modify messages within a Camel flow
- Components that enable creating endpoints which interact with the outside world either by acquiring or transmitting messages
A Camel route defines a sequence or flow of processing through one or more processors or endpoints. You will learn the skills required to develop, implement, test, and deploy enterprise integration patterns (EIP) based applications using Camel.
- Introduction to Camel
- Developing Camel Applications Using Maven and Fuse IDE
- Processors and Components
- Threading and Transactions
- Enterprise Support via Fuse Fabric
- Custom Components