Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH): Social Engineering
Network and information security professionals
Social Engineering is the art of manipulating people and getting them to disclose important information about themselves or their organization. This course describes different methods used by attackers, the consequences of social engineering and how to prevent it. This course is the eight in a series of courses which can used in preparation for the Certified Ethical Hacker 312-50 exam. The course has been developed in partnership with EC-Council and is based on their Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures course materials and labs.
- recognize social engineering
- match social engineering activities to their types
- identify the risks of social engineering through impersonation
- identify social engineering countermeasures
- identify social engineering techniques and countermeasures