Cisco Customer Success Manager-DTCSM v1.0
- Customer success manager
- Customer enablement manager
- Customer adoption manager
Previous experience of working with customers to determine, measure, and deliver business outcomes through the implementation of technology.
1) have completed the Cisco Customer Success Manager Foundations (DTCSMF) e-learning course
2) be familiar and comfortable with its content
In this course, you will prepare to pass the 820-602 DTCSM exam in order to achieve the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification. You will learn how to drive adoption and expected outcomes for the desired product or service. You will be given a chance to partner with a customer to track, measure, and create reporting that will assist in identifying any obstacles that may be preventing them from taking full advantage of the product capabilities, identifying and removing barriers to achieving the capabilities purchased, ultimately optimizing lifetime customer value and reducing churn.
- Benchmarking and Application
- Analysis and Evaluation