This course is included in our On-demand training solution.
recognize how to use CLR integration in SQL Server 2005 to create, implement and work with data, and how to execute .NET assemblies to achieve this
Developers who use Microsoft Office SQL Server 2005 and consultants providing consulting services for SQL Server 2005; individuals looking to pass the 70-441 PRO: Designing Database Solutions by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 certification exam and those individuals targeting toward the Microsoft certification: Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Database Developer certification path.
Three or more years database programming experience including expertise in troubleshooting triggers, queries, stored procedures, user-defined functions, and user-defined types, writing Transact-SQL queries, performing database performance optimization, designing and troubleshooting the data access layer of the application, designing databases, iImplementing databases at the physical level, and gathering business requirements.
- recognize the necessity of integrating the CLR with SQL Server 2005.
- recognize how to implement and change the security context while working with applications using CLR integration.
- recognize how to create, alter, and delete an assembly, and access the assembly metadata using the catalog views.
- recognize how to create stored procedures and access the database while executing CLR stored procedures.
- recognize how to implement scalar-valued and table-valued functions.
- recognize how to use CLR triggers efficiently.
- recognize how to design CLR data types that will fulfil the requirements of user-defined data types.
- recognize how to create the CLR aggregates fulfilling the requirements of the user-defined aggregate functions.
- determine how to implement coding using CLR integration.