Collaboration, Evaluation and Printing in Visio 2010
Individuals and business users with basic computer literacy seeking proficiency in the use of Microsoft Visio 2010
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Visio 2010 is a powerful collaboration tool that allows the user to review and share Visio diagrams, link content from other Microsoft applications, and save and send directly from inside Visio 2010. This course will show how to review, markup and make comments on a diagram. Also covered are how to embed shapes and graphics from Microsoft applications and finally how to preview, print and save Visio in different file formats.
Adding Ink Shapes, Reviewing and Printing in Visio
- search for clip art to add to a Visio diagram
- sequence the steps to share a custom stencil
- add a hyperlink to an existing shape
- activate and deactivate Track Markup
- show and hide markup from specific reviewers
- identify how to create Ink Shapes
- save a diagram as an image
- configure Visio to print a diagram
- enhance Visio 2010 diagrams
- configure a diagram for review
- prepare a diagram for saving and printing