Communicate and Finalize Project Information Using Project 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Project 2013; end-users seeking to attain working knowledge of Microsoft Project 2013
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Communicating project information effectively and in the best format for your audience are key success factors in managing a project. This course covers reporting tools available in Microsoft Project 2013, including filters, custom views, and Save as features that allow you to share project files in multiple formats, such as Microsoft Excel, and to multiple locations, such as SharePoint. As well as reporting tools, this course explains how to finalize and archive your project file once the project is complete.
Creating Project Reports
- apply a filter when viewing information in Project 2013
- view and report specific types of information in Project 2013
- create and share reports in Project 2013
- create appropriate views and reports in Project 2013
Project Finalization Tasks
- save a finalized project file in Project 2013
- prepare a project file to be archived in Project 2013