CompTIA A+ 220-802: Mobile Devices
Computer technicians who have the equivalent knowledge of at least 12 months of hands-on experience in the lab or field.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
This course focuses on working with mobile devices, including laptops and tablets, Android and iOS operating systems, connecting with mobile devices, working with e-mail, and implementing wireless security. This course prepares the learner for CompTIA A+ exam 220-802.
- match the mobile device to its characteristics
- distinguish between iOS and Android systems
- describe the features of iOS synchronization
- describe the options available when synchronizing with Android-based devices
- recognize how to manually configure e-mail accounts on mobile devices
- propose a mobile device solution for a given scenario
- describe how to configure a mobile device
Wireless Devices and Mobile Security
- describe the considerations involved in getting online with mobile devices
- distinguish between the security characteristics of iOS and Android
- describe the backup options available on Android
- recognize how to manage online access with a mobile device
- describe how to secure a mobile device