CompTIA A+ 220-802: Optimizing Windows
Computer technicians who have the equivalent knowledge of at least 12 months of hands-on experience in the lab or field.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
This course focuses on optimizing the Microsoft Windows operating system using disk management tools and common Windows utilities like MSCONFIG, task manager, data migration tools, and DXDIAG. This course prepares the learner for CompTIA A+ exam 220-802.
- match the features available in MSCONFIG to their descriptions
- change Windows startup for a given scenario
- manage hard drive volumes
- describe WIndows migration tools
- use the correct Windows utility for a given scenario
- use Windows optimization tools
- determine the most appropriate Windows Utility to use in a given scenario