CompTIA Security+ SY0-401: Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
Security professionals with a minimum of two years experience in IT administration with a focus on security who have day-to-day technical information security experience and a broad knowledge of security concerns and implementations
Comptia Security+ is a vendor neutral security certification that tests foundation knowledge of security skills in a computer environment. This course exams penetration testing methods and technologies, along with vulnerability assessment technologies and tools. This is the fourth course of the security+ SYO-401 certification training path.
- determine the type of penetration testing to use in a given situation
- recognize actions that are part of the vulnerability assessment process
- recognize the functions and configurations of different types of vulnerability scanning tools
- use mitigation and deterrent techniques to secure a network
- use penetration testing and vulnerability tools to secure your network