Configuring Lists, Libraries, E-mail, and Announcements in SharePoint 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft SharePoint 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft SharePoint 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
You can use SharePoint 2013 to manage a variety of environments including those that house item lists and libraries. This course explores adding and configuring lists and document libraries – two of the most common apps that SharePoint 2013 users work with on a daily basis. It also delves into the communication side of SharePoint 2013 and walks you through configuring e-mail options so document libraries can receive items added through incoming e-mails messages, and teaches you how to work with the announcements app.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-419: SharePoint 2013, which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): SharePoint 2013.
Configuring Lists and Libraries in SharePoint 2013
- configure lists and libraries in SharePoint 2013
- create a list and customize its columns in SharePoint 2013
- recover deleted items in SharePoint 2013
- restore deleted items in SharePoint 2013
Configuring Announcements in SharePoint 2013
- configure incoming e-mail settings in SharePoint 2013
- create and manage announcements in SharePoint 2013
- manage e-mail and announcements in SharePoint 2013