Configuring Pages, Sites, and Content in SharePoint 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft SharePoint 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft SharePoint 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
This course explores SharePoint tasks such as creating sites using templates, and creating, editing and deleting pages. It also walks through processes such as using the Content Organizer to create rules to organize site content in SharePoint 2013. Other configuration topics include activating Document Sets, and customizing the Quick Launch.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-419: SharePoint 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): SharePoint 2013.
Adding and Modifying Pages in SharePoint 2013
- create, edit, and delete pages in SharePoint 2013
- create and configure a site in SharePoint 2013
- create a SharePoint subsite and modify its look and feel in SharePoint 2013
Organizing Content in SharePoint 2013
- configure the Content Organizer in SharePoint 2013
- create a Content Organizer rule in SharePoint 2013
- activate and deactivate document sets in SharePoint 2013
- activate a document set in SharePoint 2013
Customizing the Quick Launch in SharePoint 2013
- edit the Quick Launch in SharePoint 2013
- add content to Quick Launch in SharePoint 2013