Creating and Customizing Visual Elements in Excel 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Excel has more than just charts to offer in the way of visual presentation. Graphic tools such as pictures, shapes, SmartArt, WordArt, and screenshots are all ways to enhance the visual impact of documents that tend to be dominated by numbers and text. The course shows how to insert and edit shapes, text boxes, and pictures. We’ll see how to add a SmartArt graphic and we’ll demonstrate how to add watermarks to your spreadsheets. We’ll also look at how you can use workbook themes to enhance the presentation of your data.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-420: Excel 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Excel 2013.
Adding Text Boxes and Shapes
- add text boxes and shapes in Excel 2013
- choose how to add a text box and shape in Excel 2013
Adding Pictures and SmartArt
- insert a picture in Excel 2013
- insert a SmartArt Graphic in Excel 2013
- decide how to add and edit pictures and SmartArt in Excel 2013
Applying Watermarks and Workbook Themes
- apply a watermark in Excel 2013
- change the workbook theme in Excel 2013
- decide how to add a watermark and create a theme in Excel 2013