Creating and Modifying Forms in Access 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Access 2013
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft Office Access 2013 offers several options for creating and managing forms. You can link the forms to tables and queries by adding bound controls. You can also make a variety of changes to the look and feel of a form. This course describes how to create forms in Access 2013. It covers creating basic forms from scratch, from an existing table, or using the Form Wizard. It includes adding and setting form controls, as well as creating forms from application parts. Finally, this course will demonstrate ways to format a form.
Creating Forms Based on Existing Data
- create a form based on existing data in Access 2013
- decide how to create forms based on existing data in Access 2013
Creating Forms From Scratch
- design a form from scratch in Access 2013
- choose how to create forms from scratch in Access 2013
Creating Forms From Application Parts
- create forms with application parts in Access 2013
- choose how to create forms with application parts in Access 2013
- format a form in Access 2013
- determine how to format forms in Access 2013