Creating and Modifying Reports in Access 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Access 2013
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft Access 2013 reports are used to convert data into useful information and are an essential part of any database application. It provides various methods of creating reports to present summarized information easily and effectively.
This course demonstrates the use of the Report Wizard, Blank Report, and Report Design. Also covered is how to add and bind controls, group and sort data, and format and print reports.
- create a report based on existing data in Access 2013
- decide how to create a report in Access 2013
- create a report from scratch in Access 2013
- determine how to create a report from scratch in Access 2013
Sorting and Grouping Data in Reports
- sort and group data in reports in Access 2013
- determine how to sort and group data in a report in Access 2013
Formatting and Printing Reports
- format a report in Access 2013
- prepare to print a report in Access 2013
- decide how to format and prepare to print a report in Access 2013