Creating and Populating a Database in Access 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Access 2013
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Access 2013 is the newest version of Microsoft’s dynamic database management system and it offers features that allow you to create and modify a variety of database types through a convenient graphic user interface. Access, as a desktop application, helps you store and manage related information in one place. It helps prevent errors, inconsistencies, and duplicate information.
This course explores the fundamentals of databases and the many tools that will help you create and modify databases in Access 2013. It will cover creating and saving databases, creating and renaming tables, importing and linking data, as well as creating relationships between tables.
Creating and Populating a Database
- create a desktop database in Access 2013
- create a table from scratch in Access 2013
- decide how to create a database and table in Access 2013
- import data and link to data in Access 2013
- create a database template in Access 2013
- decide how to populate a database with tables in Access 2013
- decide how to create a database template in Access 2013
Creating Relationships Between Tables
- create relationships in a database in Access 2013
- decide how to create relationships between tables in a database in Access 2013