Creating Basic Tables in Access 2010
A broad range of business users
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft Office Access 2010 makes it easy for you to create and modify database tables. This course discusses how basic tables are built, including creating fields and defining data types and properties, and how to modify them. It also demonstrates the use of primary keys, masked input fields, and indexing, as well as creating validation rules for the data.
Basic Tables in Access 2010
- recognize the correct naming convention for tables
- create tables in Design view
- create tables in Datasheet view
- create a primary key for a table
- create input masks for table fields
- create indexes for table fields
- create validation rules
- modify tables
- create a basic table
- modify a basic table