Creating Presentations in PowerPoint 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 allows you to create professional-looking slide-show presentations on PCs, tablets, and phones. This course provides an introduction to the main components of the PowerPoint 2013 interface, covering opening and saving a presentation, working with slides, formatting text and text boxes, and using templates and themes variations to create professional looking presentations. You will also learn how to insert images, clip art, and shapes, as well as how to format your images so that they provide the maximum impact for your presentation.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-422: PowerPoint 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): PowerPoint 2013.
Creating and Opening Presentations
- create and view a PowerPoint 2013 presentation
- decide how to open PowerPoint 2013 presentations and apply themes to existing presentations
Adding Text and Images to Presentations
- add text to a PowerPoint 2013 presentation and format it
- add an image to a PowerPoint 2013 presentation and format it
- enhance a PowerPoint 2013 presentation with text and images
Working with Slides and Saving Options
- arrange slides in a presentation
- determine the best saving option and save a presentation
- organize and save a presentation