Creating Workbooks, Worksheets, and Data in Excel 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Excel 2013 allows you to create worksheets and workbooks to manage and manipulate data easily. You can cut, copy, and paste data. You can also navigate within data cells, and worksheets. Not only can you manage the data at this level, you can group, color-code, and organize the worksheets within the workbook. This course will cover creating and opening workbooks, moving around in Excel 2013, moving data, and organizing worksheets.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-420: Excel 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Excel 2013.
- create a new workbook and open a workbook in Excel 2013
- decide how to create a new workbook in Excel 2013
Navigating Excel and Editing Data
- move around Excel and enter data
- cut, copy, and paste in Excel 2013
- edit data in Excel 2013
Creating, Organizing, and Modifying Worksheets
- delete or hide a worksheet
- organize and modify worksheets in Excel 2013
- choose the best way to organize and modify worksheets in Excel 2013