Cross-functional Strategic Management
Managers looking to improve their organizations performance by developing their advanced management skills
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Cross-functional management involves managing in a way that bridges the functional silos that constrain your organization. You have to rethink your approach to business operations and promote synergy and collaboration in a team-based environment while moving toward a common objective. This course defines organizational cross-functionality and its benefits. It helps you develop techniques to support a cross-functional strategy throughout your organization. And it shows you how different types of knowledge management systems can play a role in implementing that strategy.
Managing Strategic Cross-functionality
- recognize true statements about cross-functional management
- identify the benefits of cross-functional management
- recognize how to support strategic cross-functionality in the organization
- recognize the benefits of knowledge management for furthering strategic cross-functionality
- match knowledge management approaches with their descriptions