Customizing Options and Views in Excel 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Excel 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Excel 2013 allows you to customize options and views to create a personalized environment. You can change how data displays by hiding and unhiding rows and columns; enable Show options; and also change the zoom level. You can switch workbook views from Normal to Page Layout, to Page Break Preview, or create custom views. This course will also cover the ways to arrange windows including Arrange All, Freeze Panes, Split, and View Side by Side. It will also show you how to change the defaults for creating new workbooks and personalize the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-420: Excel 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Excel 2013.
Changing How Data Displays in Excel 2013
- hide and show worksheet data and elements in Excel 2013
- change how worksheet data displays in Excel 2013
Modifying Workbook and Window Views in Excel 2013
- create a custom worksheet view
- create appropriate worksheet views in Excel 2013
- change how worksheet windows display in Excel 2013
- arrange worksheet windows in Excel 2013
Customizing Default Options in Excel 2013
- change default options for new workbooks in Excel 2013
- personalize the ribbon and quick access toolbar in Excel 2013
- customize your default options in Excel 2013