Data Access and Storage in SharePoint 2010
Developers who use Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and consultants who provide consulting services for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Candidates for the exam should have the following prerequisites: Exam 70-573: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development, 3 years ASP.NET experience, 2 years experience developing with SharePoint 2007, and experience leading a development team.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is a business collaboration platform where people can collaborate, set up web sites, manage documents, and provide intelligence to make key business decisions. This course provides insight into consuming external data sources, and Business Catalog services. This course also covers integration using SOAP, and introduces WCF and REST. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-576: PRO: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications. Passing this exam will earn the learner (MCPD): SharePoint Developer 2010 certification.
Application Data Access in SharePoint 2010
- work with SharePoint lists
- work with SharePoint document libraries
- describe how BCS is implemented
- describe how to create external content types and lists
- recognize how to access internal data in SharePoint 2010
- recognize how to implement BCS and access external data in SharePoint 2010
Storage in SharePoint 2010
- recognize how to install and configure RBS with the FILESTREAM provider
- describe how the SQL server database relates to RBS
- recognize service integration methods
- describe the file system
- recognize how backend integration works in SharePoint 2010
- describe service integration methods and the file system in SharePoint 2010