Data Files, Archiving, and Send/Receive Groups in Outlook 2010
A broad range of business users
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
Items created in Outlook 2010 are stored in data files on your computer. Proper management of these files is important in organizing Outlook items and managing space on your hard drive. This course discusses PST and OST files and how they can help you while working with Outlook 2010. Archiving data also plays an important role in Outlook 2010, and this courses covers how to manage AutoArchive settings and how to manually archive items. Also discussed in this course is the creation and management of Send/Receive groups, which enable you to control how often Outlook folders are updated.
Managing Data Files, Archiving, and Send/Receive
- identify key characteristics of Outlook data files and offline Outlook data files
- manage Outlook data files
- specify AutoArchive settings for archiving your Outlook items
- manually archive your Outlook items
- use the Mailbox Cleanup tool to manage your mailbox
- use Send and Receive Groups
- archive your Outlook items
- work with Outlook Data Files
- use Send/Receive groups