Data Science and Big Data Analytics
- Managers of teams of business intelligence, analytics, and big data professionals
- Current business and data analysts looking to add big data analytics to their skills
- Data and database professionals looking to exploit their analytic skills in a big data environment
- Recent college graduates and graduate students with academic experience in a related discipline looking to move into the world of Data Science and big data
- Individuals looking to take the EMC Proven Professional Data Scientist Associate (EMCDSA) certification
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
In this course, you will gain practical foundation level training that enables immediate and effective participation in big data and other analytics projects. You will cover basic and advanced analytic methods and big data analytics technology and tools, including MapReduce and Hadoop. The extensive labs throughout the course provide you with the opportunity to apply these methods and tools to real world business challenges. This course takes a technology-neutral approach. In a final lab, you will address a big data analytics challenge by applying the concepts taught in the course to the context of the Data Analytics Lifecycle. You will prepare for the Proven Professional Data Scientist Associate (EMCDSA) certification exam, and establish a baseline of Data Science skills.
Please contact us for information about the objectives of this course.