DCNX1K – Configuring the Cisco Nexus 1000V v2.0
- Network engineers, server engineers, designers, administrators, and systems engineers
- Anyone who installs, configures, or manages the Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
In this course, you will cover the key components and procedures you need to know to install and manage Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switches. You will learn to configure and troubleshoot Cisco Nexus 1000V product features.
Additionally, we have enhanced the standard Cisco labs to include more in-depth exploration of sought-after technologies, allowing you to work with both VMware ESXi 5.0 and VMware vCenter Server 5.0.
1. Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch and Virtual Networking Architecture
- Virtual Infrastructure
- Networking in the VMware Infrastructure
- Configuring VMware Switching
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch
- Cisco Nexus 1010 Virtual Services Appliance and VSBs
- Installing and Upgrading the Virtual Supervisor and Virtual Ethernet Modules
2. Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch Feature Configuration
- Configuring Port Profiles
- Configuring Security Features
- Configuring Quality of Service
- Configuring Management Features
- Configuring System Management Features
- Using Basic Troubleshooting Tools