DCUCT – Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Unified Computing v5.0
In this course, you will gain the knowledge and hands-on experience to properly troubleshoot Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series servers operating in standalone and integrated modes.
Through hands-on labs, you will learn the proper configuration procedures, and become familiar with common troubleshooting scenarios and recommended solutions.
- Process and tools for determining Cisco UCS B-series architecture, installation, and configuration related issues
- Troubleshoot processes on the standalone Cisco UCS C-Series deployments
- Valid Cisco UCS C-Series integrated architecture and the process of determining issues related to integration of Cisco UCS C-Series server with Cisco UCS Manager
- Data center designers, data center administrators, and system engineers
- Data center engineers and managers
- DCUCI – Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing or equivalent knowledge
- Familiarity with server virtualization (VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Familiarity with administration of common operating systems (Linux and Windows)
1. Cisco UCS B-Series Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Architecture and Initialization
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Configuration
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Operation
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity
- Troubleshooting and Upgrading Cisco UCS Manager
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS B-Series Hardware
2. Cisco UCS C-Series Troubleshooting
- Cisco UCS C-Series Architecture and Initialization
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series Hardware and Firmware
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity
- Troubleshooting Locally Attached Storage
- Troubleshooting Operating System Related Issues
3. Cisco UCS C-Series Integration Troubleshooting
- Integrating Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager.
- Troubleshooting Cisco UCS C-Series and Cisco UCS Manager Integration.