Defensive Driving Fundamentals
This course is intended for all drivers at all levels
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
This course will provide advanced defensive driving techniques to reduce your chances of being involved in a motor vehicle accident. The content in this course is designed to comply with the intent of the applicable regulatory requirements specify concerns to be addressed before and while driving, use safe driving techniques to avoid collisions, drive safely in various weather conditions, and respond to specific driving emergency situations.
This course was developed with subject matter support provided by EnSafe Inc., a global professional services company focusing on engineering, environment, health and safety, and information technology.
Defensive Driving Techniques
- specify concerns to be addressed before and while driving
- identify how to manage distractions while driving
- identify safe driving techniques to avoid collisions
- identify concerns related to blind spots
- identify techniques to avoid a collision
- identify techniques for driving safely in adverse conditions
- identify appropriate actions to take when driving in fog
- list appropriate responses to driving emergencies